These statements apply to www.sandhuproducts.com
- Dietary/Herbal supplements are not intended to treat, prevent or cure diseases.
- The products and claims made about specific products on/or through this ‘Site’ have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- This ‘Site’ is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice.
- This ‘Site’ does not recommend self-management of health issues.
- Please consult with your physician or health care professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options.
- Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any supplements.
- Products, services, information and other content provided on this Site, including information that may be provided on this ‘Site’ directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only.
- Comments made in any forums on this ‘Site’ by ‘Site’ users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us nor do they represent the position or view of Sandhu Products.
- Sandhu Products is not liable for any information provided on this ‘Site’ with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes.
- Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult with your physician/healthcare professional about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional/herbal supplements.