Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha also known as Indian ginseng is well known as a rejuvenator, fortifier and strengthener.
Ashwagandha Helpful in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Ashwagandha assists in improvement of mental and physical performance.
- Ashwagandha helps in improving stress resistance
- Ashwagandha Contribute to increase in vitality, vigor and sexual performance
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Ahmad MK, Mahdi AA, Shukla KK, Islam N, Rajender S, Madhukar D, Shankhwar SN, Ahmad S. Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males. Fertil Steril. 2009 Jun 5.
2. Gupta SK, Dua A, Vohra BP. Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) attenuates antioxidant defense in aged spinal cord and inhibits copper induced lipid peroxidation and protein oxidative modifications. Drug Metabol Drug Interact. 2003;19(3):211-22
3. Bhattacharya SK, Muruganandam AV. Adaptogenic activity of Withania somnifera: an experimental study using a rat model of chronic stress. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jun; 75(3):547-55.
4. Ilayperuma I, Ratnasooriya WD, Weerasooriya TR. Effect of Withania somnifera root extract on the sexual behaviour of male rats. Asian J Androl. 2002 Dec;4 (4):295-8.