Ancient Ayurvedic practitioners has recommended Neem for its remarkable healing and purifying properties from as early as 5000 BC.
People in India often refer to Neem as the village pharmacy for its diverse medicinal properties.
Helps in balancing Pitta (for soothing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Serves as system purifier.
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Manikandan P, Anandan R, Nagini S. Evaluation of Azadirachta indica Leaf Fractions for in Vitro Antioxidant Potential and Protective Effects against H(2)O(2)-Induced Oxidative Damage to pBR322 DNA and Red Blood Cells. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Jul 7.
2. Natarajan V, Venugopal PV, Menon T. Effect of Azadirachta indica (neem) on the growth pattern of dermatophytes. Indian J Med Microbiol. 2003 Apr-Jun;21(2):98-101.
3. Sithisarn P, Supabphol R, Gritsanapan W. Antioxidant activity of Siamese neem tree (VP1209). J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 May 13;99(1):109-12
4. Parshad O, Singh P, Gardner M, Fletcher C, Rickards E, Choo-Kang E. Effect of aqueous neem (Azadirachta indica) extract on testosterone and other blood constituents in male rats. A pilot study. West Indian Med J. 1994 Sep;43(3):71-4.