This herb helps in increasing appetite and digestion. It also protects against the inflammation of liver, spleen and other parts of the body and in recovering from the state of debility.
It balances Pitta Dosh(for soothing) and Kapha Dosha(for rejuvenating).
- Helps to alleviate cough and relieve asthma
- Supports blood purification
- Promotes healthy liver function and therefore, good for people who take alcohol regularly
- Due to its diuretic activity, it helps in the treatment of dysuria
- Helps in diabetes, chronic fever, urinary diseases, Hepatitis B, etc
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Suryanarayana P, Kumar PA, Saraswat M, Petrash JM, Reddy GB. Inhibition of aldose reductase by tannoid principles of Emblica officinalis: implications for the prevention of sugar cataract. Mol Vis. 2004 Mar 12;10:148-54
2. Rajeshkumar NV, Pillai MR, Kuttan R. Induction of apoptosis in mouse and human carcinoma cell lines by Emblica officinalis polyphenols and its effect on chemical carcinogenesis J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jun;22(2):201-12
3. Bhattacharya A, Chatterjee A, Ghosal S, Bhattacharya SK. Antioxidant activity of active tannoid principles of Emblica officinalis (amla). Indian J Exp Biol. 1999 Jul;37(7):676-80
4. Chen TS, Liou SY, Chang YL. Supplementation of Emblica officinalis (Amla) extract reduces oxidative stress in uremic patients. Am J Chin Med. 2009;37(1):19-25