In Ayurveda, Shatavari is considered to be the most beneficial herb for women's health.
Helps in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Supports fertility, vitality and normal function of the female reproductive system.
- Promotes normal function of the digestive system.
- Assists in balancing female hormonal system.
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Pandey SK, Sahay A, Pandey RS, Tripathi YB. Effect of Asparagus racemosus rhizome (Shatavari) on mammary gland and genital organs of pregnant rat. Phytother Res. 2005 Aug;19(8):721-4.
2. Bhatnagar M, Sisodia SS. Antisecretory and antiulcer activity of Asparagus racemosus Willd. against indomethacin plus phyloric ligation-induced gastric ulcer in rats. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(1):13-20.
3. Pandey SK, Sahay A, Pandey RS, Tripathi YB. Effect of Asparagus racemosus rhizome (Shatavari) on mammary gland and genital organs of pregnant rat. Phytother Res. 2005 Aug;19(8):721-4.