Joint Support is a combination of high quality Ayurvedic resin extracts of Boswellia Serrata and Glucosamine. It is found that Boswellia with Glucosamine provides a wide range of benefits to joint health.
Helps in balancing Pitta (for soothing), Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Glucosamine helps to enhance healthy joints and promotes flexibility.
- Boswellia is used in Ayurveda to optimize joint strength.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Glucosamine Hcl 600mg†
Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract 300mg†
(Standardized 70% Boswellic Acid)
†Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule, Magnesium Stearate.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Singh S, Khajuria A, Taneja SC, Johri RK, Singh J, Qazi GN. Boswellic acids: A leukotriene inhibitor also effective through topical application in inflammatory disorders. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jun;15(6-7):400-7.
2. Bjordal JM, Klovning A, Ljunggren AE, Slørdal L. Short-term efficacy of pharmacotherapeutic interventions in osteoarthritic knee pain: A meta-analysis of randomised placebo-controlled trials. Eur J Pain. 2007 Feb;11(2):125-38.
3. Kimmatkar N, Thawani V, Hingorani L, Khiyani R. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial.
4. Lee YH, Woo JH, Choi SJ, Ji JD, Song GG. Effect of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis. Rheumatol Int. 2009 Jun 21.