Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
A wellknown Indian herb that has been used in Ayurveda to support healthy joint function.
Helps in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Supports flexibility of the body & provides an overall sense of well being.
- Contribute to healthy joint functions.
- Supports the normal respiratory function.
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Singh S, Khajuria A, Taneja SC, Johri RK, Singh J, Qazi GN. Boswellic acids: A leukotriene inhibitor also effective through topical application in inflammatory disorders. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jun; 15(6-7):400-7.
2. Krüger P, Daneshfar R, Eckert GP, Klein J, Volmer DA, Bahr U, Müller WE, Karas M, Schubert Zsilavecz M, Abdel-Tawab M. Metabolism of boswellic acids in vitro and in vivo. Drug Metab Dispos. 2008 Jun; 36(6):1135-42
3. Borrelli F, Capasso F, Capasso R, Ascione V, Aviello G, Longo R, Izzo AA. Effect of Boswellia serrata on intestinal motility in rodents: inhibition of diarrhoea without constipation. Br J Pharmacol. 2006 Jun; 148(4):553-60.
4. Ammon HP. Boswellic acids in chronic inflammatory diseases. PlantaMed. 2006 Oct;72(12):1100-16.