Triphala (three fruits)
Triphala is the most popular Ayurvedic remedy in the world to rejuvenate the lining of the digestive track. It has a high nutritional value as well as blood and liver cleansing properties. It is a non-habit forming laxative used for removing toxins from the digestive track.
It also helps in balancing Pitta (for soothing), Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Helps as a colon cleanser and detoxifier
- Proven useful during occasional constipation
- Supports the rejuvenation of the digestive tract
- Promotes digestion and aids in removal of undesirable fat from the body
- Helps to improve digestion and nutritional assimilation
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and to improve skin tone and color
Buy More & Save More
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Nariya M, Shukla V, Jain S, Ravishankar B. Comparison of enteroprotective efficacy of triphala formulations (Indian Herbal Drug) on methotrexate-induced small intestinal damage in rats. Phytother Res. 2009 Jan 23.
2. Saravanan S, Srikumar R, Manikandan S, Jeya Parthasarathy N, Sheela Devi R. Hypolipidemic effect of triphala in experimentally induced hypercholesteremic rats. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2007 Feb;127(2):385-8.
3. Jadon A, Bhadauria M, Shukla S. Protective effect of Terminalia belerica Roxb. and gallic acid against carbon tetrachloride induced damage in albino rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Jan 19;109(2):214-8.