Gluco Governor is a famous Ayurvedic formulation used by Ayurvedic Practitioners to support healthy blood sugar levels and as a aid to Pancreas. It is made from researched all natural herbs that help in maintaining normal blood sugar without the side effects.
Helps in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports normal function of pancreas.
- Maintains healthy weight
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Ananthan R, Latha M, Pari L, Ramkumar KM, Baskar CG, Bai VN. Effect of Gymnema montanum on blood glucose, plasma insulin, and carbohydrate metabolic enzymes in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. J Med Food. 2003 Spring;6(1):43-9.
2. Shih CC, Lin CH, Lin WL, Wu JB. Momordica charantia extract on insulin resistance and the skeletal muscle GLUT4 protein in fructose-fed rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 May 4;123(1):82-90. Epub 2009 Mar 6
3. Sridhar MG, Vinayagamoorthi R, Arul Suyambunathan V, Bobby Z, Selvaraj N. Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia) improves insulin sensitivity by increasing skeletal muscle insulin-stimulated IRS-1 tyrosine phosphorylation in high-fat-fed rats. Br J Nutr. 2008 Apr;99(4):806-12. Epub 2007 Oct 17.
4. Kannappan S, Anuradha CV. Insulin sensitizing actions of fenugreek seed polyphenols, quercetin & metformin in a rat model. Indian J Med Res. 2009 Apr;129(4):401-8.