Digestive Governor is a traditional indian formulation that supports the different absorption and excretion activities by promoting actions against the toxins that accumulate during imbalanced digestion.
Helps in balancing both Vata (for relaxing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Promotes healthy digestion and metabolism.
- Helps in assimilation and elimination.
- Promotes action against the clogging of food channels in the body by removing impurities and sticky residues.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Kim HG, Cho JH, Jeong EY, Lim JH, Lee SH, Lee HS. Growth-inhibiting activity of active component isolated from Terminalia chebula fruits against intestinal bacteria. J Food Prot. 2006 Sep;69(9):2205-9.
2. Nanjundaiah SM, Annaiah HN, M Dharmesh S. Gastroprotective Effect of Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinale) Extract: Role of Gallic Acid and Cinnamic Acid in H+, K+-ATPase/H. pylori Inhibition and Anti-oxidative Mechanism. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2009 Jul 1.
3. Black CD, Oconnor PJ. Acute effects of dietary ginger on quadriceps muscle pain during moderate-intensity cycling exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2008 Dec;18(6):653-64
4. Kim HG, Cho JH, Jeong EY, Lim JH, Lee SH, Lee HS. Growth-inhibiting activity of active component isolated from Terminalia chebula fruits against intestinal bacteria. J Food Prot. 2006 Sep;69(9):2205-9.