Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) has been used in Ayurveda for centuries to support healthy blood flow, and to enhance healthy heart function.
It helps in balancing both Pitta (for soothing) and Kapha (for rejuvenating).
- Helps to reduce the effects of stress and nervousness.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and serve as cardiac tonic.
- Support healthy cholesterol and possesses diuretic Properties.
Does not contain Artificial ingredients, fillers,
preservatives, stearates or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk, egg, shellfish, wheat,
peanuts, corn, gluten and soy.
60 capsules / bottle
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules orally once a day or as recommended by your health care professional.
After opening, keep the bottle tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Please consult your physician prior to using any herbal product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue its use two weeks prior to any surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Sinha M, Manna P, Sil PC. Terminalia arjuna protects mouse hearts against sodium fluoride-induced oxidative stress. J Med Food. 2008 Dec;11(4):733-40.
2. Dwivedi S. Terminalia arjuna Wight & Arn.--a useful drug for cardiovascular disorders. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Nov 1;114(2):114-29.
3. Dwivedi S, Jauhari R. Beneficial effects of Terminalia arjuna in coronary artery disease. Indian Heart J. 1997 Sep-Oct;49(5):507-10.
4. Ram A, Lauria P, Gupta R, Kumar P, Sharma VN. Hypocholesterolaemic effects of Terminalia arjuna tree bark. J Ethnopharmacol .1997 Feb;55(3):165-9.